What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
Thompson Chicago is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome your pets
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi is complimentary to all guests throughout the hotel. Upgraded Wi-Fi is available in-room beginning at a rate of $9.99.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
Our fitness center is available 24-hours and includes cardio machines, spinning machines and free weight machines.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is available 24-hours with Mac or PC option and printer.
Do you have a pool?
We do not have a pool.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM CHICAGO O’HARE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Leave the airport and merge onto I-190 E.
2) Take Exit 50B toward Ohio St.
3) Merge onto W. Ohio St.
4) Turn left onto N. State St.
5) Turn right onto E. Bellevue Pl.
DRIVING FROM CHICAGO MIDWAY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Head north on S. Cicero Ave.
2) Turn right onto I-55 N. ramp toward Chicago and merge onto I-55 N. / Stevenson Expy.
3) Take the US-41 N. /Lake Shore Dr. N. exit on the left and merge onto US-41 N.
4) Turn left onto E. Chicago Ave.
5) Turn right onto N. Lake Shore Dr.
6) Continue onto E. Oak St.
7) Turn right onto N. Rush St.
8) Turn right onto E. Bellevue Pl.
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. A taxi ride from either airport to the hotel can range between $35 – 50 depending on traffic. Options on CTA subway lines are also available.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
21 E Bellevue Place, Chicago, IL 60611
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
Self-parking is available at rates starting at $48 per day. Valet parking (with full in and out) is available with rates starting at $72 per day. Costs subject to change.
Do you have a fax number?
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
Nico Osteria – features Italian-seafood inspired.
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Hours of Operation:
Hours change with the season.
Room service is open 24-hours with the same menu.
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Sunday
10:30 a.m. – Midnight