Looking to learn a new talent and have a personalized, Music City experience? We’ve enlisted our neighborhood friends at Carter Vintage Guitars and local, seasoned instructors including musicians Molly Tuttle, Timon Kaple and Christina Cone (of Frances Cone) to offer hourly guitar lessons, right from the comfort of the Thompson Nashville.
- Guest Room Accommodations
- Use of Practice Guitars, Provided by Carter Vintage Guitars
- 1-Hour Lesson with seasoned instructor
- Tour of Carter Vintage Guitars shop where seasoned staff members walk you through their coveted inventory and provide history of Nashville’s great guitar legends
- Carter Vintage Guitar Shop Hat or T-Shirt (Valued at $20)
- 10% discount on guitars purchased at Carter Vintage Shop (for purchases $250 and over)
Must book 72 hours in advance; Some restrictions and blackouts apply based on instructor availability.