What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Gild Hall is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome your pets. Cleaning fees may apply.
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi is complimentary for up to two devices per room. For high speed Wi-Fi, up to eight devices, there is a supplement charge of $19.95 per 24 hours.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
Our three fitness rooms each have one elliptical, one treadmill and free weights. They are accessible with your room key 24 hours a day. Please ask the front desk about our local gym partners!
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is accessible 24 hours a day with your room key and has two Apple PCs and a printer. For additional services please inquire at the front desk.
Do you have a pool?
Gild Hall does not have a pool but we can always help you find one!
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa in the hotel but our front desk is always happy to assist with spa appointments in the local area and other concierge services.
Do you have any Facility Fees?
Hotel Facility Fee of $20 per night (exclusive of tax) includes a welcome toast upon arrival, unlimited local calls, and our Premium tiered wifi access with unlimited devices.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM JOHN F. KENNEDY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Take JFK Access Rd. to Vanwyck Expy. /I-678
2) Take Exit 12 B for I-495 W/Long Island Express toward Midtown Tunnel
3) Take exit 17W toward Brooklyn and merge onto 1-278 W.
4) Take exit 32A on the left toward Williamsburg Bridge
5) Merge onto Williamsburg Bridge
6) Continue onto Delancey St.
7) Turn left onto Allen St.
8) Keep left at the fork and continue onto Pike St.
9) Continue on Pike Slip, turn right onto South St.
10) Turn right onto Maiden Ln.
11) Take the 1st right onto William St.
12) Take the 1st right onto Platt St.
13) Gild Hall is located on Platt St. between William and Gold
DRIVING FROM LAGUARDIA AIRPORT:
1) Continue straight on LaGuardia Access Rd.
2) Take ramp on left to Grand Central Pkwy.
3) Take Exit 4 for I-278 W. /Brooklyn/Queens Expy W. towards Staten Island
4) Merge onto Brooklyn Queens Expy E.
5) Continue onto 1-278 W.
6) Take exit 32A on the left toward Williamsburg Bridge
7) Merge onto Williamsburg Bridge
8) Continue onto Delancey St.
9) Turn left onto Allen St.
10) Keep left at the fork and continue onto Pike St.
11) Continue on Pike Slip, turn right onto South St.
12) Turn right onto Maiden Ln.
13) Take the 1st right onto William St.
14) Take the 1st right onto Platt St.
15) Gild Hall is located on Platt St. between William and Gold
DRIVING FROM NEWARK INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
1) Take US 1 N. towards New York
2) Continue onto NJ-139 E.
3) Merge onto I-78 E. Pay toll and proceed through Holland Tunnel
4) Take Exit 4 toward Downtown
5) Turn right on Varick St.
6) Turn left on Worth St.
7) Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto Broadway
8) Turn left onto John St.
9) Turn right onto Gold St.
10) Gild Hall is located on Platt St. between William and Gold Pull up to the valet sign at 22 Platt Street for assistance with luggage and valet parking. The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from any of the airports.
Other transportation options include:
1) From JFK, take the AirTrain to Howard Beach station and transfer to the ‘A’ subway train, then take this to Fulton Street, our closest subway stop.
2) From LaGuardia, take the M60 bus to 125th Street in Harlem and transfer to the 4 or 5 train, then take this to Fulton Street.
3) From Newark, take the PATH train to Penn Station and transfer to the 2 or 3 train, then take this to Fulton Street.
4) From all three airports, you can also take a yellow taxi to Manhattan. Approximate prices are: JFK $75, LaGuardia $65, Newark $80 or a shuttle service such as GoAirlink or Supershuttle, which costs $17-25 per person.
5) We partner with a car service called Paris Limousine. The cost is as follows: JFK $125, LaGuardia $100, Newark $130.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
Use the address 22 Platt Street, New York 10038 to pull right up to our lobby entrance!
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
We can valet your car for $50 per 24 hours for a sedan, or $60 per 24 hours for an SUV or oversize vehicle. We do not offer self-parking.
Do you have a fax number?
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
Felice Ristorante – a Tuscan Italian restaurant
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Hours of Operation: Monday – Sunday
6.30 a.m. and kitchen stays open until 10.30pm.
Room service starts at 6.45 a.m. – 10.30 p.m.
Hours of Operation: Monday – Sunday
7:30 a.m. – 10:30 p.m.