What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
The Thompson Toronto is a non-smoking hotel.
Do you allow pets?
We welcome your pets
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi is complimentary to all guests with limited speed best suited for basic email and web browsing. Upgraded Wi-Fi is available for a charge of $15 per day and is ideal for streaming content and downloading.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
The Thompson Toronto is equipped with state of the art fitness equipment; including free weights, strength training equipment, 3 bikes, 4 treadmills, and 3 Elliptical machines. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Do you have a business center?
Our business center is available 24 hours a day to our guests. There is a laptop with high-speed Internet access. Printing and faxing are available through the Front Desk.
Do you have a pool?
The pool is only available during the Summer Season (May – Sep) weather and special event permitting.
Hours Of Operation:
Sunday – Friday: 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday: 7 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa onsite. Our concierge would be happy to arrange spa services at one of our preferred partners. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
How do I get to the Hotel?
DRIVING FROM LESTER B. PEARSON INTL AIRPORT:
1) Follow airport signage and merge onto ON-409 E. toward ON-427
2) Take the exit onto ON-427 S. toward ON-401 W.
3) Keep left at the fork and follow signs and merge onto Gardiner Expy. E. toward Toronto
4) Take the Spadina Ave exit
5) Turn left onto Lower Spadina Ave.
6) Turn left onto Front St W.
7) Take the 2nd right onto Portland St.
8) Turn left onto Wellington St. W.
9) Thompson Toronto will be on the right
DRIVING FROM BILLY BISHOP TORONTO CITY AIRPORT:
1) Go north on Bathurst St.
2) Turn right onto Stewart St.
3) Take a right onto Portland St.
4) Turn right onto Wellington St. W.
5) Thompson Toronto will be on the right
DRIVING FROM HAMILTON AIRPORT
1) Merge onto Queen Elizabeth Way
2) Continue onto Gardiner Expy. E. toward Toronto
3) Take the Spadina Ave exit
4) Turn left onto Lower Spadina Ave.
5) Turn left onto Front St. W.
6) Take the 2nd right onto Portland St.
7) Turn left onto Wellington St. W.
8) Thompson Toronto will be on the right
The Thompson Toronto is located at 550 Wellington Street West, Toronto ON. Wellington Street is one-way.
The hotel does not offer a complimentary shuttle to and from the airport. The Thompson Toronto has partnered with Graystone Limousine, Toronto’s corporate choice for Luxury reliable limo services. Please contact email@example.com should you wish to book any of the following services.
SEDAN- AIRPORT TO HOTEL – $93.00
SEDAN- HOTEL TO AIRPORT: – $78.00
SUV- AIRPORT TO HOTEL– $164.00
SUV- HOTEL TO AIRPORT- $149.00
GREETER AT AIRPORT– $67.00
You may also take the UP Express (Train) from Toronto Pearson to Downtown (Union Station) – $13.50 one-way fare, and take a taxi from Union Station to the hotel ($15.00). For schedules and fares please visit the UP Express website: https://www.upexpress.com/Home/index.
What is the best address to put in to my GPS?
550 Wellington St W., Toronto ON M5V2V4
Do you have onsite parking? How much is parking? Is it included in my room rate?
The hotel offers valet parking. The cost of valet is $45 (CAD) per day, plus HST (13%)
The hotel also offers self-parking. The cost is $40 (CAD) per day (inclusive of HST) garage.
Do you have a fax number?
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
Thompson Diner – features a contemporary interpretation of the classic diner features rich banquettes and a sleek, full-service bar. In true diner form, classic diner bites with a refined twist are available around the clock, with artisan beers and signature cocktails.
What are the hours of the restaurant/bar/lounge?
Hours Of Operation:
6 a.m. to 3 a.m.