When you arrive at Thompson Chicago, you may notice a few changes throughout the hotel. At this time, these modifications are designed to ensure our team and guests remain in a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
The following are some of the changes:
- Valet parking service has been paused at the moment, several self-park options are available
- In Room Dining will have limited service and subject to change
- Minibars have been removed from all rooms
- Housekeeping services will be limited until further notice with special exceptions for our Hyatt Elite Guests
- Lexus house car service and the Lexus Experiences have been temporarily suspended
- We encourage online check in via World of Hyatt App if possible
As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures to maintain a safe environment for all of our guests and team members. SAFETY FIRST, WELLBEING ALWAYS!
Method of Payment: We are no longer accepting cash payments; all credit cards must have a chip.
Parking: Nearby parking options include 50 East Bellevue, 1030 North State Street and 900 North Michigan Avenue. We also suggest using Spot Hero to secure in advance.
In-Room Dining: Available 6:30 am - 11:00 pm
Housekeeping Services: Service will offered on the 4th night or the 5th day of your stay. Should you Opt-in for housekeeping service it will be provided within a designated service window of AM “8am – 12noon” or PM “12noon – 4pm”.
World of Hyatt Elite Travelers: Housekeeping services will be provided daily service and will be given the option to select the personal preference for the service they desire, AM. PM, or Opt-out for their comfort.
Limited Hotel Access: During the Outdoor Dining the front entrance of Thompson Chicago will only be accessible by vehicle approaching from the east on Bellevue Place heading westbound. Please visit Map & Directions on our website.