When you arrive at Thompson Chicago, you may notice a few changes throughout the hotel. At this time, these modifications are designed to ensure our team and guests remain in a healthy, safe and comfortable environment.
The following are some of the changes:
- Valet parking service has been paused at the moment, several self-park options are available
- In Room Dining will have limited service
- Minibars have been removed from all rooms
- Housekeeping services will be limited until further notice with special exceptions for our Hyatt Elite Guests
- Outdoor Street Dining at Nico Osteria is now available but may cause partial street closures around the hotel
- Lexus house car service and the Lexus Experiences have been temporarily suspended
- We encourage online check in via World of Hyatt App if possible
As we welcome you back, you can have peace of mind knowing we are taking precautionary measures to maintain a safe environment for all of our guests and team members. SAFETY FIRST, WELLBEING ALWAYS!
Parking: Nearby parking options include 50 East Bellevue, 1030 North State Street and 900 North Michigan Avenue. We also suggest using Spot Hero to secure in advance.
In-Room Dining: All-Day menu by Nico Osteria. Orders will be delivered in to-go style packaging with a polite, contactless “knock & drop”.
- Monday & Tuesday Nico Osteria CLOSED (snacks available for purchase at Front Desk)
- Wednesday & Thursday 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
- Friday 11:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 9:30 pm
Housekeeping Services: Service will offered on the 4th night or the 5th day of your stay. Should you Opt-in for housekeeping service it will be provided within a designated service window of AM “8am – 12noon” or PM “12noon – 4pm”.
World of Hyatt Elite Travelers: Housekeeping services will be provided daily service and will be given the option to select the personal preference for the service they desire, AM. PM, or Opt-out for their comfort.
Chicago’s Exclusive Outdoor Dining Experience: Every Friday-Sunday located adjacent to Thompson Chicago on Rush Street between Oak Street and Cedar Street. The vision to reimagine some of Chicago’s residential streets and key restaurant corridors allows for increased social distancing and adherence to public health guidance.
Limited Hotel Access: During the Outdoor Dining Friday-Sunday the front entrance of Thompson Chicago will only be accessible by vehicle approaching from the east on Bellevue Place heading westbound. Please visit Map & Directions on our website.