September 15, 2021
Thompson Zihuatanejo now offers its guests the opportunity to receive an antigen and a COVID-19-RT-PCR (swab) test prior to departing the resort in conjunction with AZUMED Laboratory, a Mexico-based medical laboratory. AZUMED Laboratory’s highly trained medical staff will test guests on property who are required to present its results prior to departure. The test complies with all current travel regulations.
The antigen test is offered for $600 MXN per guest; results are delivered within the same day by email. PCR tests are also available for an additional cost (please confirm pricing with the hotel if a PCR test is required). PCR results are delivered within 48 hours by email. Tests taken on Sunday will have results delivered Monday. The tests can be scheduled directly with the concierge from Monday to Sunday, 48 hours in advance.
We provide quarantine services for guests that test positive for COVID with up to a 50% discount on accommodations and 20% discount on food & beverage (alcohol not included) for guests needing to quarantine up to 14 days.We recommend you check the entry requirements to your country of origin prior to traveling to see if you require the test.
Terms & Conditions:
- Tests must be conducted during a stay at a participating hotel, and no refund or credit will be issued for unused tests. Guest may be required to show proof of travel plans.
- Minimum stay requirements for large groups/weddings are at the discretion of resort.
- Testing offer not valid for guests traveling to other locations and subject to terms and conditions disclosed at time of booking.
- Travel Delay Rate valid in connection with extending both direct and third-party bookings and will be based on prevailing rate at time of reservation extension.
- Rate must be booked on-property due to a delay in testing or test results, or a positive test during stay and prior to departure.
- Guest may be required to show proof of test status and interrupted travel plans.
- Valid at all Hyatt hotels in Mexico, Central America, the Caribbean and South America, excluding Hyatt Ziva and Hyatt Zilara resorts. Rate may only be booked by a guest during a stay.
- Participating hotels reserve the right to change Travel Delay Rate to the then-current Hyatt Daily Rate in the event of fraud, abuse or misuse of the Travel Delay Rate.
- Offers may be modified or withdrawn at any time without notice for any reason, including if the CDC modifies its testing requirements.
- Offers subject to availability and void where prohibited by law.