MAP & DIRECTIONS
How do I get to the Hotel?
What is check-in/check-out time?
Check in time is 3 p.m.; check out is 12 noon.
Do you allow smoking on property?
Gild Hall is a non-smoking hotel, a $500 cleaning fee will apply.
Do you allow pets?
Gild Hall is a dog-friendly hotel. A pet waiver is required and cleaning fees may apply.
How much do you charge for high speed/Wi-Fi Internet access?
Our basic Wi-Fi is complimentary for up to two devices per room. For high speed Wi-Fi, up to eight devices, there is a supplement charge of $19.95 per 24 hours.
Do you have a fitness center? What kind of equipment does it have? What are the hours?
Our three fitness rooms each have one elliptical, one treadmill and free weights. They are accessible with your room key 24-hours a day - though to ensure social distancing reservations are required and can be made with the Front Desk.
Do you have a business center?
Business center services are provided by the Front Desk.
Do you have a pool?
Gild Hall does not have a pool but we can always help you find one!
Do you have a spa?
We do not have a spa in the hotel but our front desk is always happy to assist with spa appointments in the local area and other concierge services.
Do you have a fax number?
Do you have onsite parking?
Gild Hall does not have onsite hotel parking though we recommend iPark at 29 Platt Street, which is located across the street from the hotel. Please check with the garage or the Front Desk for current operating hours.
In order to elevate your hotel experience, a daily destination fee of $13.77 will be applied to your nightly rate and will include the following services and amenities:
- Morning coffee service in the lobby (6 AM – 10 AM)
- Wellness kit (including a face mask, remote sleeve, and sanitation wipes)
- Private access to in-hotel fitness studios
- Two bottles of water upon arrival
- Press Reader Access-Digital Publications
- 20% off at One World Observatory
- Discounted Class at Orange Theory (2 for $35)
- 15% off NYC Photo Journeys, guided tours with professional photographer, includes edited keepsake digital images
- 15% Discount on Soothe Spa Services (in room massage and spa services)
- Felice 10% Discount
- Use of vintage-inspired Pure Cycle bicycles
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Local Phone Calls and 800 Access
- 30% off curated Gallery Tours at local museum Heart for Art
What is your restaurant’s cuisine?
Felice Ristorante – a Tuscan Italian restaurant
What are the restaurant's hours?
Felice Gold is open for lunch and dinner for indoor and outdoor dining, take-out and room service.
Do you serve breakfast?
Enjoy breakfast in bed! Simply place your order online with Butler for easy knock-and-drop delivery.
We are committed to providing equal access and opportunity for individuals with disabilities. The features also make our hotels more accessible for older individuals with changing abilities to ensure a seamless experience. Our overall goal is to improve usability throughout the hotel for all guests.