We’ve got you covered!
At Gild Hall, a Thompson Hotel we have always prided ourselves on being an intimate Wall Street hideaway with warm, genuine service that makes our guests feel like local New Yorkers.
As you and your loved ones are our top priority, we have reimagined our hotel operations to create a safe and welcoming environment and would like to share our enhanced health and hygiene updates so our guests can be prepared, know what to expect, and take comfort while traveling.
Starting with care for the Gild Hall family, for our team’s safety and for your wellbeing, we have implemented employee and vendor temperature checks, wellness surveys, proper hygiene training and social distancing protocols. Our colleagues are wearing proper PPE and using medical grade cleaning products. To keep you and our colleagues safe we have minimized direct interactions by implementing contactless and pre-scheduled services.
- Masks are to be worn at all times in public areas and social distancing signage has been added to guide traffic through these spaces
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout the hotel’s public areas
- Mobile check-in and keyless entry via the World of Hyatt app allow for guests to bypass the front desk and head straight to their guest room. (tip: download the app prior to arrival)
- Each guest receives a personal Wellness Kit, which includes a single-use mask, sanitizing wipes and remote control sleeve
- All hard and soft surfaces in the guest rooms are cleaned and sanitized, and guest rooms are sealed for a minimum of 24-hours prior to arrival. Electro-static sprayers are used for enhanced measures.
- Housekeeping services can be scheduled or declined based on guest’s preferences and guest room touchpoints have been reduced by removing collateral/magazines and by providing individually packaged, recyclable paper products
- Deliveries to the guestroom, including amenities and room service, are offered via knock-and-drop
- Fitness Centers are open, though reservations are required and can be made through the Front Desk
- For restaurant reservations and current hours of operations, please visit Felice Ristorante
- The new role of Hygiene Manager and a dedicated Sanitation Team are here to ensure all health and hygiene protocols are followed and are available for questions at GildHallHealth@thompsonhotels.com
We thank you in advance for your cooperation to ensure the health and safety of our Gild Hall community. Even though we are physically distanced, we are socially connected and will always welcome you with a warm SMIZE!