Killebrew is located adjacent to Thompson Nashville's lobby. The shop serves a variety of coffee drinks with seasonal specials like the cereal milk latte and king cake latte along with an assortment of snacks and grab-n-go lunch options.
The pastry counter is brimming with treats like croissants, muffins and stuffed cookies and there are a variety of snacks like popcorn mix, brittle and trail mix. There are plenty of places to enjoy your morning coffee, focus on work or catch up with friends.
- Open for breakfast, lunch
- Serving French Truck Coffee
- Baked goods on the pastry counter (croissants, muffins, scones, cookies)
- Morning breakfast sandwiches
- Afternoon grab n’ go sandwiches
- Named for J.B. Killebrew, New South advocate and first Tennessee Commissioner of Agriculture
Open Daily, 6:30am - 3pm